Join the Quest and Win Cool Prizes
Come join the Quest, a scavenger hunt through virtual Berlin’s Hackescher Markt district, and win one of ten fantastic prizes. The Quest will begin on Thursday, 18 September 2008. Click here to read the official Conditions of Participation.
Win cool stuff
- The first prize in the Quest is a fabulous luxury apartment in Berlin’s popular Hackescher Markt district.
- The next four runners-up can win a cool headset for chatting to friends in Twinity.
- A further five runners-up can get their hands on a Twinity surprise package.
How to join
- Follow the route on the map below, visiting each of the 21 listed locations on the way.
- One letter is hidden in each of the shops, restaurants, cafés, bars, clubs, and galleries you visit. There are two letters hidden in C/O Berlin, the first place on your route.
- Find the letters in each location, combine them in the order in which you found them along the route to form the winning phrase.
- Send your solution by 15 October 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter our prize draw. Please also send us your first name and surname so that we can name you as a winner in our prize draw.
Some letters are easy to spot, others may take a little more ingenuity to find! Here is an example of what the letters could look like to help you on your way:
Two good reasons to party
Be one of the first to visit some of the most exciting places in virtual Berlin – so get outdoors and start exploring!
C/O Berlin is an international forum for visual dialogue and hosts fascinating exhibitions from the world of photography. GO!
Get your hands on all the Knick Knacks you desire in this Twinity-owned shop. GO!
The CityTourCard info center provides you with all the information you need to get around in real and virtual Berlin. GO!
Café und Restaurant Hackescher Hof
The Hackescher Hof has long been an institution for inhabitants of real Berlin, and is now one of virtual Berlin’s nicest places to meet friends. GO!
Café and restaurant Oxymoron in the ever-popular Hackesche Höfe is one of the best places to hang out in virtual Berlin. GO!
Lumas offers new collectors and art-lovers alike authentic photography, digital art, and contemporary design at affordable prices. GO!
YoSoy is a trendy tapas bar, bringing the taste of Spain to the streets of Berlin. GO!
Caras Gourmet is a popular coffee and food place in Berlin. Run by Berliners, it serves its famous Swiss granola and the finest coffee specialties from morning till night. GO!
Respectmen is a Berlin-based label that sells contemporary men’s fashion to a discerning male public. GO!
Drykorn specializes in the latest fashions for beautiful people, selling them in their real and virtual store in Berlin. GO!
Bluetenzauber is a Twinity-owned flower shop for all your floral needs, because the language of flowers talks even in a virtual world. GO!
Conleys shows you the latest in men and women's fashion, from well-known designers to newcomer labels, from all around the world. GO!
Wundervoll luxury underwear is a mélange of class and subtle sexiness. You can now find its range of elegant lingerie in the Wundervoll store in virtual Berlin. GO!
The Muenzsalon is an exclusive private members club in the very heart of real and virtual Berlin. GO!
Zoe is a sleek and minimalist restaurant, serving up stylish Mediterranean and Asian food in the center of Berlin. GO!
St Oberholz is a stylish café and bar, popular with internet and coffee-lovers alike. GO!
Living Rooms is Twinity’s own-brand design and interiors store for all your virtual living needs. GO!
Calm is a Hamburg-based yoga spa, which has now opened Germany’s first spa boutique in virtual Berlin. GO!
The Supershape Shop stocks Twinity’s fashion label Supershape, selling stylish sports and leisure wear. GO!
One of real Berlin’s most popular nightclubs, Weekend has a fantastic view over the rooftops of virtual Berlin. GO!
Come, see, and feel – that’s the 103 Club! You will find a rich line-up of fine electronics, Hip-Hop and arty vibes here. GO!